Which of the following does not belong to Prevention Costs?
a) Design support activities
b) Product design qualification test
c) Service design qualification
d) Downgraded end-product or service
Explanation: Design support activities, Product design qualification test, and Service design qualification fall under the category of Prevention Costs. Downgraded end-product or service fall under the category of Internal Failure Costs.
More Questions on Cost of Quality
- Costs associated with the prevention of non-conformance to requirements is called _______
- Costs associated with non-conformance or the costs due to poor quality is called ______
- Costs associated with improving quality or cost of conformance is called _______
- The cost associated with NOT producing quality products or services is called ________
- The commonly used techniques for measuring quality costs are __________
- Which of the following describes best Juran’s model of optimum quality costs?
- Which of the following does not fall under the category of Hidden Costs?
- What is the other name of intangible costs?
- Quality cost per unit of production is called _______
- Quality cost per rupee of net sales is called _______