A ___________ report is one which contains the opinion of the auditor subject to certain conditions.
d) None of these
Answer: A Qualified report is one which contains the opinion of the auditor subject to certain conditions.
More MCQ and Answers on Auditing
- Which among the following is not a right of company auditors.
- Test checking is done when there is an effective system of _________
- Test checking means
- Audit working papers are
- Current audit file consists of
- ____ begins where accounting ends.
- ________audit is compulsory for joint stock companies.
- Treating revenue expenditure as capital expenditure is an example of error of
- Financial statements are prepared by
- Preliminary expanses not written off are treated as