Auditor is an ________ of a shareholder.
Answer: (b) Auditor is an Agent of a shareholder. Auditors are engaged as agents under contract but they are expected to be independent of the agents who manage the operations of the business.
More MCQ and Answers on Auditing
- A vacancy caused by resignation of the auditor is filled by
- A company auditor can be removed before expiry of his term by
- Remuneration of a company auditor is fixed by the
- A company auditor, in general has to submit his report to
- An auditor of Government company has to submit his report to the
- Internal auditor has to submit report to
- Auditor should be dutiful like a
- Auditor, in general is an
- Which of the following percentage of nominal amount of shares should be received with application
- While checking allotment, auditor should see that amount