Effective internal check system reduces
a) The liability of the auditor
b) Work of auditor
c) Both work as well as auditor
d) Responsibilities of an auditor
Answer: (b) Effective internal check system reduces the work of the auditor. If a good system of internal checks is available in the system, it reduces the burden of the work of an auditor.
More MCQ and Answers on Auditing
- Which among the following is not a right of company auditors.
- Test checking is done when there is an effective system of _________
- Test checking means
- Audit working papers are
- Current audit file consists of
- ____ begins where accounting ends.
- ________audit is compulsory for joint stock companies.
- Treating revenue expenditure as capital expenditure is an example of error of
- Financial statements are prepared by
- Preliminary expanses not written off are treated as