____ includes financial and non-financial control.
a) Internal check
b) Internal control
c) Internal audit
d) None of these
Answer: (b) Internal control includes financial and non-financial control. Companies need both financial and nonfinancial controls to achieve goals, remain competitive in industry, and be successful. Financial controls include budgets and various financial ratios. These evaluate the performance of an organization. One important nonfinancial control is quality management.
More MCQ and Answers on Auditing
- Which among the following is not a right of company auditors.
- Test checking is done when there is an effective system of _________
- Test checking means
- Audit working papers are
- Current audit file consists of
- ____ begins where accounting ends.
- ________audit is compulsory for joint stock companies.
- Treating revenue expenditure as capital expenditure is an example of error of
- Financial statements are prepared by
- Preliminary expanses not written off are treated as