Internal check is a part of
a) Internal audit
b) Internal accounting
c) External audit
d) Internal control
Answer: (d) Internal check is a part of internal control. Internal control is an essential function of the internal control system. It is an arrangement of the respective staff’s duties in such a way that the work done by one person is automatically checked by another.
More MCQ and Answers on Auditing
- Which among the following is not a right of company auditors.
- Test checking is done when there is an effective system of _________
- Test checking means
- Audit working papers are
- Current audit file consists of
- ____ begins where accounting ends.
- ________audit is compulsory for joint stock companies.
- Treating revenue expenditure as capital expenditure is an example of error of
- Financial statements are prepared by
- Preliminary expanses not written off are treated as