Management audit means
a) Audit undertaken on behalf of the management
b) Evaluating performance of various management processes and functions
c) Audit is undertaken on behalf of Govt. the to punish management
d) Compulsory audit
Answer: (b) Management audit means Evaluating the performance of various management processes and functions. A management audit determines whether the management team is acting in the best interests of the company’s shareholders, employees, and reputation. A management audit does not evaluate individual managers, but rather the company’s overall management in terms of its ability to achieve its objectives.
More MCQ and Answers on Auditing
- Which among the following is not a right of company auditors.
- Test checking is done when there is an effective system of _________
- Test checking means
- Audit working papers are
- Current audit file consists of
- ____ begins where accounting ends.
- ________audit is compulsory for joint stock companies.
- Treating revenue expenditure as capital expenditure is an example of error of
- Financial statements are prepared by
- Preliminary expanses not written off are treated as