Systems audit implies
a) Systematic examination of accounts
b) Audit undertaken to improve auditing systems
c) Enquiring accounting and control systems
d) Checking the performance of management
Answer: (c) Systems audit implies enquiring about accounting and control systems. The primary goal of systems auditing is to validate the integrity of the information and data stored in information system databases and their processing. It is one of the types of audits that go beyond the financial aspect.
More MCQ and Answers on Auditing
- Which among the following is not a right of company auditors.
- Test checking is done when there is an effective system of _________
- Test checking means
- Audit working papers are
- Current audit file consists of
- ____ begins where accounting ends.
- ________audit is compulsory for joint stock companies.
- Treating revenue expenditure as capital expenditure is an example of error of
- Financial statements are prepared by
- Preliminary expanses not written off are treated as