Verification of assets involves a critical examination of
c) All of these
d) None of these
Answer: (c) Verification of assets involves a critical examination of Ownership and Existence. Verification is usually conducted through examination of existence, ownership, title, possession, proper valuation and presence of any charge of lien over assets. Thus, verification includes verifying: The existence of the assets and liabilities. Legal ownership and possession of the assets.
More MCQ and Answers on Auditing
- Which among the following is not a right of company auditors.
- Test checking is done when there is an effective system of _________
- Test checking means
- Audit working papers are
- Current audit file consists of
- ____ begins where accounting ends.
- ________audit is compulsory for joint stock companies.
- Treating revenue expenditure as capital expenditure is an example of error of
- Financial statements are prepared by
- Preliminary expanses not written off are treated as