A _______ is a team that provides overall direction for achieving total quality culture.
a) Quality Council
b) Quality Management
c) Quality Chancellor
d) Quality Commissioner
Explanation: A Quality Council is a team that provides overall direction for achieving total quality culture. For example, we have the Quality Council of India formed in 1997. Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam assigned a mission for QCI “The National Well Being”.
More Questions on TQM Leadership
- Which of the false regarding quality leaders reviewing organizational performance?
- Which of the following is false regarding the kind of environment quality leaders try to build in a company?
- Quality leaders encourage _______ over ________ when we consider functions of various departments in a company.
- Which of the following is false regarding quality leaders promoting teamwork?
- Quality Leaders _________ people rather than directing and supervising them.
- Quality leaders focus on _____________ rather than maintenance.
- Which of the following is false regarding the supplier and quality leader relationship?
- Quality leaders give primary importance to ___________ and their needs.
- Leaders use _______ to create a sustainable competitive advantage for their organization.
- The process of involving yourself and influencing others towards the accomplishment of goals is called _______