Identify the correct option with respect to the activities involved in Strategic Planning.
a) Developing goals only
b) Developing objectives only
c) Developing action plans only
d) Developing goals, objectives and action plans
Explanation: Developing goals, objectives and action plans are the activities involved in Strategic Planning. Strategic Planning involves the long term direction in which the organization wants to proceed.
More Questions on TQM Leadership
- Which of the false regarding quality leaders reviewing organizational performance?
- Which of the following is false regarding the kind of environment quality leaders try to build in a company?
- Quality leaders encourage _______ over ________ when we consider functions of various departments in a company.
- Which of the following is false regarding quality leaders promoting teamwork?
- Quality Leaders _________ people rather than directing and supervising them.
- Quality leaders focus on _____________ rather than maintenance.
- Which of the following is false regarding the supplier and quality leader relationship?
- Quality leaders give primary importance to ___________ and their needs.
- Leaders use _______ to create a sustainable competitive advantage for their organization.
- The process of involving yourself and influencing others towards the accomplishment of goals is called _______