The type of leadership style in which the leader seeks input from those working under him/her is called _________
a) Indirect style of leadership
b) Consultative style of leadership
c) Direct style of leadership
d) Delegating style of leadership
Explanation: The type of leadership style in which the leader seeks input from those working under him/her is called Consultative style of leadership. This kind of leadership encourages participation from the workforce of the organization.
More Questions on TQM Leadership
- Which of the false regarding quality leaders reviewing organizational performance?
- Which of the following is false regarding the kind of environment quality leaders try to build in a company?
- Quality leaders encourage _______ over ________ when we consider functions of various departments in a company.
- Which of the following is false regarding quality leaders promoting teamwork?
- Quality Leaders _________ people rather than directing and supervising them.
- Quality leaders focus on _____________ rather than maintenance.
- Which of the following is false regarding the supplier and quality leader relationship?
- Quality leaders give primary importance to ___________ and their needs.
- Leaders use _______ to create a sustainable competitive advantage for their organization.
- The process of involving yourself and influencing others towards the accomplishment of goals is called _______