When did the Quality Council of India form?
Explanation: The Quality Council of India was formed in 1997 as an autonomous body. It was formed jointly by the Government of India and the Indian industry represented by ASSOCHAM, CII, and FICCI. The chairman of the QCI is appointed by the Prime Minister after a recommendation from the industry is sent to the government.
More Questions on TQM Leadership
- Which of the false regarding quality leaders reviewing organizational performance?
- Which of the following is false regarding the kind of environment quality leaders try to build in a company?
- Quality leaders encourage _______ over ________ when we consider functions of various departments in a company.
- Which of the following is false regarding quality leaders promoting teamwork?
- Quality Leaders _________ people rather than directing and supervising them.
- Quality leaders focus on _____________ rather than maintenance.
- Which of the following is false regarding the supplier and quality leader relationship?
- Quality leaders give primary importance to ___________ and their needs.
- Leaders use _______ to create a sustainable competitive advantage for their organization.
- The process of involving yourself and influencing others towards the accomplishment of goals is called _______