Which of the following is an autocratic style of leadership?
a) Directing style of leadership
b) Consultative style of leadership
c) Participative style of leadership
d) Delegating style of leadership
Explanation: Directing style of leadership is an autocratic style of leadership. For example, when the leader is more versed and has a wide range of knowledge about the subject, he/she decides to have the final say and does not feel the need to consult his/her team.
More Questions on TQM Leadership
- Which of the false regarding quality leaders reviewing organizational performance?
- Which of the following is false regarding the kind of environment quality leaders try to build in a company?
- Quality leaders encourage _______ over ________ when we consider functions of various departments in a company.
- Which of the following is false regarding quality leaders promoting teamwork?
- Quality Leaders _________ people rather than directing and supervising them.
- Quality leaders focus on _____________ rather than maintenance.
- Which of the following is false regarding the supplier and quality leader relationship?
- Quality leaders give primary importance to ___________ and their needs.
- Leaders use _______ to create a sustainable competitive advantage for their organization.
- The process of involving yourself and influencing others towards the accomplishment of goals is called _______