Which of the following is not a kind of leadership skill required for effective leadership?
Explanation: Vision, Empowerment, Intuition, Self-understanding and Value congruence are the five core leadership skills required for effective leadership. A leader without skills can never impart effective quality into the system. A leader with skills can impart quality and also focus on continuous improvement. A leader should never threaten his/her workforce.
More Questions on TQM Leadership
- Which of the false regarding quality leaders reviewing organizational performance?
- Which of the following is false regarding the kind of environment quality leaders try to build in a company?
- Quality leaders encourage _______ over ________ when we consider functions of various departments in a company.
- Which of the following is false regarding quality leaders promoting teamwork?
- Quality Leaders _________ people rather than directing and supervising them.
- Quality leaders focus on _____________ rather than maintenance.
- Which of the following is false regarding the supplier and quality leader relationship?
- Quality leaders give primary importance to ___________ and their needs.
- Leaders use _______ to create a sustainable competitive advantage for their organization.
- The process of involving yourself and influencing others towards the accomplishment of goals is called _______