Which of the following is not the duty of the Quality Council?
a) To establish the core values and quality statements
b) To end the planning of training and education programs
c) To determine and monitor the cost of poor quality
d) To establish the strategic long – term plan with goals
Explanation: To establish the core values and quality statements, determining and monitor the cost of poor quality and to establish the strategic long – term plan with goals are the important duties of the Quality Council. It should also focus on the planning of education and training programs.
More Questions on TQM Leadership
- Which of the false regarding quality leaders reviewing organizational performance?
- Which of the following is false regarding the kind of environment quality leaders try to build in a company?
- Quality leaders encourage _______ over ________ when we consider functions of various departments in a company.
- Which of the following is false regarding quality leaders promoting teamwork?
- Quality Leaders _________ people rather than directing and supervising them.
- Quality leaders focus on _____________ rather than maintenance.
- Which of the following is false regarding the supplier and quality leader relationship?
- Quality leaders give primary importance to ___________ and their needs.
- Leaders use _______ to create a sustainable competitive advantage for their organization.
- The process of involving yourself and influencing others towards the accomplishment of goals is called