Which of the following statement is incorrect with respect to strategic quality planning cycle?
a) The identification of customer needs is the first step
b) The determination of customer positioning is the second step
c) It is necessary to predict the future and is the third step
d) The study of gap analysis and how to open the gap
Explanation: The identification of customer needs, the determination of customer positioning and to predict the future are the first three steps of the strategic quality planning cycle. The fourth step is to study the gap analysis and how to close the gap. Aligning the plan with the mission and vision and the implementation of it are the final steps.
More Questions on TQM Leadership
- Which of the false regarding quality leaders reviewing organizational performance?
- Which of the following is false regarding the kind of environment quality leaders try to build in a company?
- Quality leaders encourage _______ over ________ when we consider functions of various departments in a company.
- Which of the following is false regarding quality leaders promoting teamwork?
- Quality Leaders _________ people rather than directing and supervising them.
- Quality leaders focus on _____________ rather than maintenance.
- Which of the following is false regarding the supplier and quality leader relationship?
- Quality leaders give primary importance to ___________ and their needs.
- Leaders use _______ to create a sustainable competitive advantage for their organization.
- The process of involving yourself and influencing others towards the accomplishment of goals is called _______