Are you looking for Microbes in Human Welfare MCQs and Answers for medical entrance examinations? If yes, these are some most important multiple choice questions and answers on NCERT Class-12 Biology, Chapter-10 (Microbes in Human Welfare).
Here we composed these Microbes in Human Welfare MCQs and Answers after reading the chapter on Microbes in Human Welfare from the NCERT book on Class 12 Biology. The questions are topics-wise and the students can relate the questions easily to the most important topics of this chapter.
Microbes in Human Welfare NEET Questions and Answers
- Bioenergy MCQs and Answers
- Microbes MCQs and Answers
- Microbes in Household Products MCQs and Answers
- Microbes in Industrial Products MCQs and Answers
- Microbes in Sewage Treatment MCQs and Answers
- Microbes in Production of Biogas MCQs and Answers
- Microbes as Biocontrol Agents MCQs and Answers
- Microbes as Biofertilizers MCQs and Answers
Microbes in Human Welfare for NEET
Microbes play a vital role in human welfare. They are responsible for many important processes, such as waste decomposition, food production, and disease prevention.
Without microbes, we would not be able to survive. They are essential for our health and well-being.
NEET students should learn about the importance of microbes in human welfare. This knowledge will help them understand the role of microbes in the environment and the importance of their work in maintaining our health.