Are you looking for Organisms and Populations MCQs and Answers for medical entrance examinations? If yes, these are some most important multiple choice questions and answers on NCERT Class-12 Biology, Chapter-13 (Organisms and Populations).
Here we composed these Organisms and Populations MCQs and Answers after reading the chapter on Organisms and Populations from the NCERT book on Class 12 Biology. The questions are topics-wise and the students can relate the questions easily to the most important topics of this chapter.
Organisms and Populations NEET Questions and Answers
- Organism and its Environment MCQs and Answers
- Major Abiotic Factors MCQs and Answers
- Responses to Abiotic Factors MCQs and Answers
- Adaptations MCQs and Answers
- Population Attributes MCQs and Answers
- Population Growth MCQs and Answers
- Growth Models MCQs and Answers
- Population Interactions MCQs and Answers
Organisms and Populations for NEET
Organisms and populations are a big topic for NEET preparation. This article will give you a quick overview of what you need to know for the exam.
Organisms are living things that can carry out all the functions of life, such as reproduction, metabolism, and respiration. They can be single-celled or multicellular.
Populations are groups of individuals of the same species that live in the same area. They interact with each other and their environment.
Ecology is the study of how organisms interact with each other and their environment. It looks at the flow of energy and matter through ecosystems.
NEET questions on organisms and populations will usually fall into one of three categories:
1. factual questions about specific organisms or populations
2. questions about ecological concepts
3. questions that require you to interpret data or make predictions.
Make sure you revise all the key facts and concepts before your exam. Good luck!
Categories: Biology Class-12