Are you looking for Agro-Chemicals and their Effects MCQs and Answers for medical entrance examinations? If yes, these are some most important multiple choice questions and answers on NCERT Class-12 Biology, Chapter-16 (Environmental Issues).
Here we composed these Agro-Chemicals and their Effects MCQs and Answers after reading the chapter on Environmental Issues from the NCERT book on Class 12 Biology. The questions are topics-wise and the students can relate the questions easily to the most important topics of this chapter.
Agro-Chemicals and their Effects MCQs and Answers
1. Which of the following is an agrochemical waste?
2. Which kind of pollution is caused mainly due to agrochemical waste?
3. Which one of the following agro-chemical waste is added in the soil to increase the growth of plants?
4. Which one of the following agro-chemical waste is sprayed on plants to increase their growth?
5. What is the farming called in which there is less use of chemicals and lesser production of waste?
6. What can be construed to reduce water erosion?
b) Check dams
c) Hot springs
7. What does the fertilizers and farm animal waste cause?
a) Air pollution
b) Industrial pollution
c) Sewage pollution
d) Agricultural water pollution
8. Which of the following is a cyclic and zero waste procedure?
a) Radioactive waste management
b) Oil-spill cleaning
c) Integrated organic farming
d) Reduction in thermal heat
9. What is done in integrated organic farming?
a) Less harmful waste is utilized by people
b) Waste is not generated
c) Waste products are disposed of
d) Waste products of one process are used as a nutrient for other processes
10. Which of the following can be created using crop waste?
There are a lot of questions out there when it comes to agro-chemicals and their effects. Here are a few FAQs that may help to answer some of your questions.
FAQs on Agro-Chemicals and their Effects
1. What are agro-chemicals?
Agro-chemicals are chemicals that are used in agriculture. They are used to improve crop yields, protect crops from pests and diseases, and improve the quality of the crops.
2. What are the effects of agro-chemicals on the environment?
Agro-chemicals can have both positive and negative effects on the environment. They can improve crop yields, which can help to reduce pressure on the environment. However, they can also pollute water supplies and damage ecosystems.
3. What are the effects of agro-chemicals on human health?
Agro-chemicals can have both positive and negative effects on human health. They can improve crop yields, which can help to reduce hunger and malnutrition. However, they can also cause health problems if they are not used properly.
4. How can I reduce the risks of using agro-chemicals?
There are a few things that you can do to reduce the risks of using agro-chemicals. Make sure that you read the labels carefully and follow the instructions. Also, try to use agro-chemicals only when absolutely necessary.
5. What are some of the alternatives to using agro-chemicals?
There are a few alternatives to using agro-chemicals. You can use organic methods of agriculture, such as using organic fertilizers and pest control methods.
Have any other questions about Agro-Chemicals and their Effects? Leave a comment below and we’ll do our best to answer them!