Do you know about National Youth Day? It is celebrated on 12th January in India to commemorate the birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda.
If you’re looking for some fun and interesting facts about National Youth Day, here are some multiple-choice questions for you!
National Youth Day MCQ and answers
1. When is National Youth Day celebrated in India?
a. 12 January
b. 12 July
c. 12 August
d. 12 November
2. National Youth Day in India commemorates which personality?
a. Swami Vivekananda
b. Swami Dayananda
c. Lala Lajpat Rai
d. Bhagat Singh
3. Swami Vivekananda’s birth name was?
a. Gadadhar Chattopadhyaya
b. Mool Shankar Tiwari
c. Narendranath Datta
4. What is the main purpose of National Youth Day?
a. To remember and honor the contributions of young people
b. To encourage and motivate young people
c. To provide a platform for young people to showcase their talents
d. All of the above
5. Which of the following is not one of the objectives of National Youth Day?
a. To remember the teachings of Swami Vivekananda
b. To promote the spirit of patriotism and national integration
c. To provide a platform for the youth to showcase their talents
d. To encourage the youth to take up social service