Assam current affairs are important for APSC aspirants for a variety of reasons. Firstly, understanding current affairs is essential to crack the APSC exam. The questions asked in the exam are mostly based on current events happening in the state.
Secondly, being up-to-date with Assam current affairs helps you in the interview process. Many questions in the interview are based on current affairs. So, if you are well-informed, you can impress the interviewers and improve your chances of getting selected.
Lastly, staying updated with Assam current affairs keeps you abreast of the happenings in the state. This is important because as an APSC aspirant, you are expected to be well-informed about the state you are going to serve.
So, make sure you follow Assam’s current affairs religiously if you want to crack the APSC exam!
Assam Current Affairs
- Life imprisonment under POCSO Act
- Girl Empowerment Mission in Assam
- Angiography at Silchar Medical College
- Population of Indian Rhinoceros in the Kaziranga National Park Increased
- Assam and Meghalaya have partially resolved a 50-year-old border dispute
- Food Grain Shipment From Patna To Assam Via Bangladesh
- Tiwa Liberation Army
- North East Cane and Bamboo Development Council (NECBDC)
- Assam Cattle Preservation Act, 2021
- Assam Rifles’ Mon Camp Vandalised in Nagaland
- Project RE-HAB (Reducing Elephant-Human Attacks using Bees) In Assam
- ‘Bijli Utsav’ organized by REC in Assam
- Assam’s New Calendar to Count Bhaskarabda Era
- New power to BSF, now can arrest within 50 km