Amines JEE Questions are important for IIT JEE, AIIMS, NEET, Pre UG Medical entrance exams. Medical students who are preparing for competitive exams like NEET or AIIMS must go through this article about important amines MCQs. It will surely help you to score high marks in chemistry.
Amines JEE Questions (Structure of Amines)
1. What is the geometry of ammonia molecule?
a) Trigonal planar
b) Square planar
2. What is the expected geometry of CH3-NH-CH3?
a) Square planar
b) Trigonal planar
c) Trigonal pyramidal
d) Trigonal bipyramidal
3. What is the bond angle in ammonia molecule?
4. Which of the following is not an amine?
5. Amines are derivatives of ______
c) N2d) CH3NH2
6. How many lone pairs of electrons does the nitrogen atom of amines have?